If you haven't already, it's time to incorporate this superfood into your diet. We suggest you start off
- Promotes Weight Loss: Due to the high fibre content granola helps in making you feel full for a longer duration, hence reducing those odd hour hunger pangs, which in turn helps in weight loss!
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels: Oats contain a compound called beta-glucan, which has been shown to reduce levels of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) or “bad” cholesterol.
- Works as an Energy Booster: Since granola contains dry fruits, nuts, seeds and other ingredients, it helps in instantly boosting energy levels. That’s why many hikers and campers carry granola on their trip.
- Prevents Anaemia: Anaemia is a disease caused due to deficiency of iron in the blood. This can result in headaches, cognitive malfunction, fatigue and depression. Granola has a significant amount of iron content required to counter anaemia.
- Benefits Pregnant Women: Granola contains folate, a natural source of folic acid, which supports a healthy pregnancy and counters any congenital disabilities in the unborn child.
- Helps in Skin Care: Granola is a great source of Vitamin E, which promotes many skin functions, such as skin protection, early ageing, sunburn, and wrinkles.
with 'The Classic Mix' by Mixing Bowl which contains the perfect balance of nuts, seeds and dehydrated fruit. You can find all our premixes on the website or be adventurous and create your own mix!